I have found this survey on the internet and because I’m really bored at the moment I thought let’s just give it a try. Feel free to copy and paste it to your blog if you’re just as bored as I am.
These questions have no right or wrong answers.
Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I have no idea. I’m 18, sometimes I feel really responsible and wise, but sometimes I just like to be daddy’s lil’ gurlllll haha. So it depends on my mood.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Of course never trying! But I hate to fail, I get nervous really quick lately so sometimes I just don’t try, so I won’t fail.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
That’s exactly what I think. Let’s just skip school and travel around the world.
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Probably. I talk a lot.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Child prostitution. It’s horrible.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Traveling (oh and shopping).
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Yes of course. I would travel the world after university for 5 years, then have kids and do everything I like, never worry about a thing.
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I don’t really control my life so..
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
About doing things right (you know, I don’t like failure).
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I tell them that their criticism is bull shit.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Be independent. Make sure that you make your own money, so you can do what you want.
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Depends on which law and which loved one.
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
I think so..
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I always have conversations with people in my head, just to prepare for the real conversation. Oh and I connect colors with things or words (for example: every day of the week has a different color). It’s called Synesthesia.
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
I don’t know? Maybe they don’t like what I like?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Traveling around the world. I need money first.
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes. I keep believing that some day, my parents will get back together and everything is OK.
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Maybe Belgium, because it’s not too far away from my family, and I love Belgium. Or maybe Italy because I love Italian food and the weather is better there. Or maybe America because they have my favorite shops and then I won’t have to learn a new language.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Yes and yes.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton!
- Why are you, you?
Because I’m am me. This is a stupid question.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I hope so.
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Hmm at first I would say the last one, but when you’re losing touch with someone, you probably already done with him/her.
- What are you most grateful for?
Being alive and healthy.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Tough one. I cannot choose. I would die if I lost all my old memories, but I still have a whole life in front of me. Plenty of time to make new memories..
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Haha I don’t even remember it..
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Just happy family times with my parents and my brothers. It won’t happen ever again.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
I don’t know, maybe after a good book/movie? Or when I went to Thailand?
- If not now, then when?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
No. That’s just weird.
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because religion is stupid.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
I don’t think so.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
I don’t have a job, but if I didn’t like my job I would quit and then look for some job I really wanted to do, even if it earns less money.
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work you actually enjoy doing.
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Yes. This was just a stupid boring day of school. I’m tired.
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Last week? I like being alone in the dark.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My parents, my grandma, my brothers, my best friends and my boyfriend. I don’t think that’s possible in one day.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No. I’m already extremely attractive ;).
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Enjoying every moment of life.
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When you really want to do something, but you don’t because of the risks and rewards. Just go for it. It’s always better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven’t done.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
BECAUSE WE HATE FAILURE.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Nothing. I don’t mind what other people think about me.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I absolutely love traveling. My last travel was in summer 2009, to Jordan. It was amazing, unfortunately I haven’t made any travels this year.
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
No, yesterday was nothing special. Maybe I will remember monday.
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I always make my decisions for myself.
Dit bericht heeft 2 reacties
thanks for stopping by!!
I used those questions for my blog. You can find it here: http://www.behappy-sohappy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind.html